FUZUL YAPI İNŞAAT PAZARLAMA A.Ş.
Clarification Text Regarding Personal Data Processed in Communication and Information Request Forms
As FUZUL YAPI İNŞAAT PAZARLAMA A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as FUZUL YAPI), we attach importance to the protection of your personal data that we process. Therefore, we are diligent about taking the necessary effort and care to process and preserve your personal data in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”). As Data Controller, FUZUL YAPI takes the necessary administrative and technical measures to protect your data in all transactions related to your personal data, and processes your personal data under the conditions described below and within the limits stipulated in the legislation as per the KVKK.
1. The Identity of the Data Controller
The data controller is FUZUL YAPI İNŞAAT PAZARLAMA A.Ş. Our company's contact information is as follows:
Address : Başakşehir Mah. Cahit Zarifoğlu Caddesi No:8 Kat:1 Başakşehir / İstanbul
Tel : 0(212) 635 34 34
2. The Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes;
• Carry out studies for our customers to benefit from the products and services offered by our company in the best way,
• Execute the sales processes of the products and/or services offered by our company,
• Contact customers and relevant persons whose data is processed within the scope of advertising, campaign and promotion activities,
• Enable our company to fulfill its legal obligations as a data controller,
• Contact those who have forwarded their requests and complaints to our company.
3. To whom the Processed Personal Data can be Transferred and for what Purpose
Your personal data can be transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK for the above-mentioned purposes;
• Personal data can be transferred to our business partners, performance assistants, consultant firms, suppliers, private institutions and organizations and public institutions and organizations in cases where it is necessary for our company to fulfill its legal obligations and commercial activities.
All technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure data security during and after the sharing process of your personal data.
4. The Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data can be obtained through automatic or non-automatic methods and different channels such as offices, call centers, websites, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means verbally, physically, electronically or through closed-circuit monitoring systems and other legal methods. In addition, the collected personal data can vary depending on the service, product or commercial activity delivered by our Company.
Your personal data is processed on the basis of the legal reason for the explicit consent of the data subject in the 1st paragraph of Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
5. Your Rights as Data Owner (Relevant Person)
If you, as the data owner (relevant person), submit your request regarding your rights specified in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law to our Company through the methods specified below, our Company will finalize the request free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on its nature. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board can be charged.
The data subject whose data is processed is specified in Article 11 of the KVKK has the following rights:
• Find out whether your personal data has been processed,
• If your personal data has been processed, request information about it,
• Find out why your personal data was processed and whether it was used in accordance with the purpose,
• Find out which third parties were given your personal data, at home or abroad,
• Request the correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and request notification of the transactions made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred.
• Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the justification requiring it to be processed has become invalid even though the data was processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and that the relevant third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred are notified.
• Object to the generation of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems.
• You have the right to demand compensation for incurred damages in case you suffer a loss due to the unlawful processing of your personal data
6. Application and Right to Information
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you can submit your request to exercise your rights specified in Article 11 of the same law, in writing or via registered e-mail (KEP) address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the electronic mail address which you have previously notified to our company and registered in our system. You can send it to [email@example.com] by using the e-mail address available. You can reach the application and information request form with the necessary explanations from the link.
The application must include the following;
a) Your name, surname and, if the application is in writing, your signature,
b) If you are a citizen of the Republic of Turkey, your T.R. ID number, if you are a foreigner, your nationality, passport number or ID number, if any,
c) Your place of residence or workplace address for notification,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any, for notification,
d) Your request subject must be available. Information and documents related to the subject should be attached to the application.
Our company will conclude your requests within this scope free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board can be charged. Furthermore, only the part of your application that involves you will be answered, applications about spouses, relatives or friends will not be accepted.